Doctor insights on:
Which Foods Should You Avoid When Taking Xenical
Foods High In Fat: Xenical is a lipase inhibitor that decreases the absorption of fatty acids through the GI system. This means that if you take xenical and eat a meal that is high in fat, the fatty acids will not be absorbed and will pass further into the GI system . . . Which can lead to bloating, flatulence (gas), and diarrhea. Foods high in fat are: butter, oil, red meats, eggs, avocados etc. ...Read more
I am taking xenical capsules 3 times daily, but it always feels stuck. Can i open it and take it in a drink?
Possibly: Ask your pharmacist. He has the definitive answer. ...Read more
I've been taking xenical occasionally but ever since i started working out I have a question if xenical absorbs protein?
They will teach you: Hi. Taking both Xenical AND Precose will sure teach you to stay away from the sugars & fats at a party! There will be a toxic cloud around you! ;-) I wouldn't prescribe them. I think both Belviq & Qsymia are more effective and better tolerated. Eat healthy and exercise regularly for life. Healthy lifestyle doesn't cause a lot of weight loss, but it helps, and it sets up good behavior patterns. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Experience: My patients did but hated it and stopped. ...Read more
I was taking xenical 3 times a day, until i saw the box that my doctor recommended daily dosage is only twice, am i over dosing myself? How bad is it?
Vitamin issue: The fat soluble vitamins are not being absorbed so that can be an issue. When you are not taking it be sure to take food with high levels of the fat soluble vitamins- such as fish. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods should you avoid eating when taking warfarin?
- What foods should you avoid when taking aldactone?
- What foods should you avoid eating when taking warfirin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What food should you avoid when breastfeeding?
- What foods are you not allowed to eat when taking doxycycline with meals?
- Foods to avoid when taking adderall
- Foods to avoid when taking plavix
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free