Doctor insights on:
Which Foods Should You Avoid When Taking Xenical
Foods High In Fat: Xenical is a lipase inhibitor that decreases the absorption of fatty acids through the GI system. This means that if you take xenical and eat a meal that is high in fat, the fatty acids will not be absorbed and will pass further into the GI system . . . Which can lead to bloating, flatulence (gas), and diarrhea. Foods high in fat are: butter, oil, red meats, eggs, avocados etc. ...Read more
When i started taking orlistat, i had oily discharge but now it isnt oily as much as it used to be. Does this mean that it stopped working?
Orlistat: Orilostat usually maintains its effectiveness. Perhaps the content of the meal was different. ...Read more
Nothing: You'll just be wasting a pill, because it has no meal to work on. ...Read more
I am taking xenical capsules 3 times daily, but it always feels stuck. Can i open it and take it in a drink?
Possibly: Ask your pharmacist. He has the definitive answer. ...Read more
No, but B careful: Lipo 6 her by nutrex, is not a non-stimulating harmless fat burner.It does not contain orlistat.It contains many others 2 b used w caution. Citrus aurantium 50% synephrine, caffeine, phenylethylamines, yohimbine all can b stimualting to the heart. The major ingred in lipo6 in general is guggulsterones, which r marketed to support the thyroid by "influencing" t3, (liothyronine) which directly effects the heart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods should you avoid eating when taking warfirin?
- What foods should you avoid when taking aldactone?
- What foods should you avoid eating when taking warfarin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What food should you avoid when breastfeeding?
- Foods to avoid when taking coumadin
- Foods to avoid when taking lovenox
- Foods to avoid when taking synthroid
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free