Doctor insights on:
Which Food Mostly Make Your Butt Bigger
Is it possible to get my butt bigger? I have a big butt, not too small or too big. Its about average. I want to get it bigger, any pills, foods, etc?
All foods can...: In general, all foods are created equal when it comes to butt-enlarging ability. It all depends on how much of a food (counting the calories) a person eats. Fat is deposited pretty much according to one's genetics, but women with pcos and persons with pre-diabetes metabolic syndrome tend to collect more fat in the tummy's mid-section (happens more if they are eating sugars and starches). ...Read more
Fat distribution...: Fat distribution is not actually controllable, but eating too much sugar or refined starches can lead to a big tummy and also to pre-diabetes. Healthy meals have nutritious protein, a mild amount of healthier fats, some veggies, and some complex whole grain carbohydrates. Working the butt muscles at the gym will lead to a better butt. ...Read more
Have been working out recently but i've noticed that my butt has shrunk. Is there any foods to help it get bigger again?
Nothing : Wrong with a small butt if you ask me...... ...Read more
My girlfriend wants to make her buttocks bigger and fatter. any ideas or food that can help this?
Buttocks not alone: Buttock size is related to overall fat deposition and to inherited characteristics. It is not possible to selectively enlarge the buttocks with a particular food. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Workouts that make your butt big
- How to make your butt bigger?
- Does eating junk food make your butt bigger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do squats really make your butt bigger?
- How to make your butt bigger and your legs smaller?
- Do exercises make your butt bigger?
- Does saturated fat make your butt bigger?
- Foods that make your butt bigger