Doctor insights on:
Which Food Mostly Make Your Butt Bigger
Is it possible to get my butt bigger? I have a big butt, not too small or too big. Its about average. I want to get it bigger, any pills, foods, etc?
All foods can...: In general, all foods are created equal when it comes to butt-enlarging ability. It all depends on how much of a food (counting the calories) a person eats. Fat is deposited pretty much according to one's genetics, but women with pcos and persons with pre-diabetes metabolic syndrome tend to collect more fat in the tummy's mid-section (happens more if they are eating sugars and starches). ...Read more
Is it true that all starky (potassium) foods make you thighs and butt bigger? I've heard that was a proving fact.
Potassium : Not aware of such an association.Get a more detailed answer ›
Have been working out recently but i've noticed that my butt has shrunk. Is there any foods to help it get bigger again?
Nothing : Wrong with a small butt if you ask me...... ...Read more
Im skinny and want to get a bigger butt. How do I achieve this? And what foods should I be eating!
Buttocks not alone: Buttock size is related to overall fat deposition and to inherited characteristics. It is not possible to selectively enlarge the buttocks with a particular food. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does eating junk food make your butt bigger?
- Does fish oil pills really make your butt bigger?
- What kind of estrogen supplements make your butt and boobs bigger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can eating potatoes make your butt bigger?
- How to make your butt bigger using fish oil?
- Can peanut butter make your butt bigger?
- How to make your butt bigger without gaining weight?
- Foods that make your butt bigger