Doctor insights on:
Which Condition Is Caused By An Inflammation Of A Fallopian Tube
PID: Inflammation or infection of the tube causes a pelvic infection, also terms PID or pelvic inflammatory disease. It can be a very severe infection. Sometimes the tube is chronically inflamed and may be swollen and enlarged, called a hydrosalpinx. Any infection of the cervix, uterus, tubes, appendix, or colon can cause this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
2 periods within a week n the sme thng hapened last yr in nov. i wnt to the E.R n thy told me i had inflamation of the fallopian tubes what could it ?
Difficult to say: Two irregular menses 8 motnths apart couldbe caused by a number of things, including hormones, missing birth contol pills, fibroids, endometrial polyps. An appointment with a physisan is needed to investigate, althogh this is not unusal to occur. Fallopian tube inflamation would be an unlikely cause ...Read more
???: A fallopian tube cannot just come off. Can't really understand your question. ...Read more
Embryologic remnant: Certain para-tubal cysts are embryologic remnants, in other words 'leftover stuff' from when the woman was in utero and her pelvic organs were forming. Males and females embryos both start with 2 sets of internal ducts: one is intended to develop in males and the other in females. Leftovers from either duct can be present as cysts near the fallopian tube. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
CAN'T CAUSE ONE.: It just happens, can't identify a cause. A cyst is a collection of fluid that forms in the and enlarges it in a particular area. ...Read more
Inflammation is the body's attempt at self-protection; the aim being to remove harmful stimuli, including damaged cells, irritants, or pathogens - and begin the healing process. Inflammation is part of the complex biological response of vascular tissues to harmful stimuli, such as pathogens, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- Asthma is caused by a response of the
- Loss of blood to the brain caused by a ruptured vessel is called
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is aloe okay or helpful to put on a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction?
- How is a diagnosis of ms supported by an mri of the brain and the spine?
- What is the name of a condition in which all four extremities are paralyzed?
- Is there an dangerous amount of guggul which will cause health problems?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free