Doctor insights on:
Where Will The Sperm Go If You Had A Hysterectomy
What will happen to the sperms on enjuculation, where does it go after bilateral salpingo oophrectomy by total hysterectomy?
Yes: In the vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could you tell me what happens to sperm after it's ejaculated into a woman who's had a full hysterectomy?
Spills out of: The vagina, maybe a tiny bit is absorbed. ...Read more
I had hysterectomy 20 years ago. I have white eggs discharge since then. Like sperm odor, no itching or burning. Is that normal?
Sexually active: Well possible if you are sexually active. Could have the ejaculate. So just very good hygiene. If persists see your doctor for an exam ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will the doctor do if you go to the doctor with a problem with black stool?
- What causes left lower quad pain if you have had a hysterectomy?
- If you shine a bright light in your eye will your vision go small
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if u have a cavity without going to the dentist?
- How long after having a hysterectomy will you notice the hormones change?
- Where is sperm going if i have an intercourse after hysterectomy
- Will you lose the feeling of an orgasm if you get a labiectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free