Doctor insights on:
Where Will The Sperm Go If You Had A Hysterectomy
Yes: In the vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
What will happen to the sperms on enjuculation, where does it go after bilateral salpingo oophrectomy by total hysterectomy?
Could you tell me what happens to sperm after it's ejaculated into a woman who's had a full hysterectomy?
Spills out of: The vagina, maybe a tiny bit is absorbed. ...Read more
I had hysterectomy 20 years ago. I have white eggs discharge since then. Like sperm odor, no itching or burning. Is that normal?
Sexually active: Well possible if you are sexually active. Could have the ejaculate. So just very good hygiene. If persists see your doctor for an exam ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hysterectomy where does sperm go
- Where does sperm go after hysterectomy
- After hysterectomy where does sperm go
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where does sperm go during sex after hysterectomy
- Ovulation if you had a partial hysterectomy
- Can you get pregnant if you had a hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant if you had a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free