Doctor insights on:
Where Will It Hurt If You Have A Kidney
Im a dude I have a kidney stone its 2mm big. Can i masterbate with it in me, its still passing ? Will it hurt if I do masterbate before it passes?
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Lifting stuff that are not supposed to be very heavy hurt my kidneys , how do I develop my kidneys?
See below: Most common cause of 'kidney' pain is stones in the kidney and urinary tract .Besides that is infection called pyelonephritis. ...Read more
Not sure: It is unusual to have bilateral true kidney pain since most conditions that cause affect one kidney at a time. More likely the pain is referred to the kidney area but is coming from another source such as nerves and spinal conditions or the pancreas inside your abdomen. It cause be coming from your lower lungs particularly if it hurts more when you take a deep breath. ...Read more
My kidneys hurt on both sides sometimes severe but the pain isn't in my back. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where does it hurt when you have a kidney stone
- What exactly happens if you have a tampon stuck in you and it hurts when you pee?
- Does it hurt to pee when you have a kidney stone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have a dysplastic mole removed will it return
- If i have a kidney infection is there any chance it will clear up on its own
- Where does it hurt when you have a cyst
- Where does it hurt when you have a heart attack
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free