Doctor insights on:
Where Is The Heaviest Concentrations Of Lymes Disease
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
In some cases but...: Noted lyme specialist raphael stricker discovered that many lyme patients have a low cd57 count (this is a subset of a type of white blood cell called natural killer cells) and that the level often increases as patents improve. However, not all lyme patients have low cd57 counts. A low cd57 may be supportive of a lyme diagnosis but a high level in no way rules it out. See my comment for more info:. ...Read more
Not sure: I've had a patient who was helped by her acupuncturist with fatigue, but others have not been helped. The only way is to give it a try, assuming it is ok with the doctor treating your lyme disease. Keep a journal and see how you are before and after sessions, and if you are helped, how long the effect lasts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where are the heaviest concentrations of lyme disease
- Where are the heaviest concentrations of lyme disease in the u s
- Where are the heaviest concentrations of lyme disease in the united states
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs of lymes disease?
- Lymes disease signs and symptoms
- What is lymes disease in humans?
- Lymes disease damage pancreas
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free