Doctor insights on:
Where Is The Heart Located In The Chest
Not your heart: You have PLEURITIC pain - this is not from your heart. It's from the muscles, ribs and nerves of your chest wall and, sometimes, from the lining of your lung (pleura). If it is worse also when you lie flat and relieved by sitting forward, it might also be due to the outside sac lining of your heart (the pericardium). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have had a sharp pain in the left side of my chest for several weeks now. It is located just over my heart. I have been smoking for the past 15 years and I am very concerned about cancer which runs in my family. I exercise four to five times a week for
Heart related or not? I have mild chest pain it suddenly hurt. When I press the point it hurt it is located in the ribs upper left nipple.
Left sided chest pain for 3 days. Feels like an air bubble in the top portion of my chest maybe located above my heart. Also both arms are very achy. ?
Sitting on my bed and suddenly heart starts beating hard and fast for10 beats feels like chests rattling then slows and then fast again Lasted 2 mins?
Feel your pulse: Your heart rate is normal. The question is if your heart beats are regular or irregular. You can feel your pulse on your wrist on the thumb side. If it is regular is normal. The fact that you are feeling your heart beats is abnormal. Let your doc know about your worries at earliest convenience. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where is the human heart located in the chest
- Where is the heart located in the chest cavity
- Where is the chest pain located in a heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is mitral bicuspid valve located in the heart
- Where is human heart located in the body
- Where is the bladder located in the female body
- Where is the hymen located in the vagina
- Talk to a cardiologist online