Doctor insights on:
Where Is Sperm Going If I Have An Intercourse After Hysterectomy
What will happen to the sperms on enjuculation, where does it go after bilateral salpingo oophrectomy by total hysterectomy?
Could you tell me what happens to sperm after it's ejaculated into a woman who's had a full hysterectomy?
Spills out of: The vagina, maybe a tiny bit is absorbed. ...Read more
Yes: In the vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had hysterectomy 20 years ago. I have white eggs discharge since then. Like sperm odor, no itching or burning. Is that normal?
Sexually active: Well possible if you are sexually active. Could have the ejaculate. So just very good hygiene. If persists see your doctor for an exam ...Read more
When can a woman have an intercourse after having removal of cervix , hysterectomy and removal of ovaries with her husband ?
Absolutely: As long as you have a vagina, you can have intercourse. Of course, after you have healed from surgery and been given the ok from your surgeon. You just can't get pregnant anymore. ...Read more
Not normal: U may have vagina dryness- may need vaginal hormones, may have scar tissue against the vaginal cuff , may have other issues please see your gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to go swimming if i have an open diabetic ulcer?
- Where does sperm go during sex after hysterectomy
- Is something wrong if i have severe pain five days after iui?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swimming after a hysterectomy
- Can i still get an std if i have had a hysterectomy?
- Where is the best place to live if i have arthritis
- Is my boyfriend at risk for catching hpv after oral sex with me if i have it?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free