Doctor insights on:
Where Is Ovary Pain Located
?ovary: Not to be flippant but how do you know it is your ovary if you do not know what is the cause? Were you told by a doctor? Ovarian cysts can be painful, endometriosis, etc. If you just mean pain 'in the area of' your ovary then other causes are possible as well. Colitises, diverticulitis, uti, muscle strains, enteritises. Best to see an md to be examined. ...Read more
Needs evaluation: If this is the first time you are having such kind of pain, you should seek evaluation by an OB-GYN to get further testing including an ultrasound to determine the cause of pain. If the ovaries appear normal, that can be reassuring and may guide your to identify other sources of pain. best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diphenhydramine hci overdose
- Protein 24hr urine
- How to get rid of under the skin spots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Developing joints muscle weakness skin rash stress test
- What happens to the body when you stop dialysis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free