Doctor insights on:
Where Is A Cholecystectomy Done
No: this would not be possibleGet a more detailed answer ›
I just had a laparoscopic cholecystectomy done about 8 hours ago and was wondering if it's ok to lay on my left side or should I stay on my back?
Which side: Make you comfortable , should talk to your surgeon ...Read more
Got a cholecystectomy done and the doctor gaved me this APAP W/CODEINE 300/30MG TABS [TEVA i feel really nauseous is it the medicine?
Depends: A common side effect of acetaminophen (APAP/Tylenol) with codeine is nausea. However, there are other reasons a postoperative patient can have nausea and these are best discussed with the surgeon who performed the operation. Wishes for a speedy recovery! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy done two days ago. Slowly make it around the house but mostly rest/sleep still. How long and when do I wear ted hose?
Esophageal spasms 8 months after cholecystectomy. Had tests done no acid reflux Les works fine. Is this normal or its caused by something such bile?
Spasms: Esophageal spasms, also known as DES, is not normal, but the cause is poorly understood. Symptoms are typically chest pain, difficulty swallowing, and sometimes reflux. Just because LES is ok doesn't mean there is not GERD, which can be cause by frequent LES opening randomly. Drugs such as nitrates, and same class as Viagra (sildenafil) could help. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where to get titers done
- Where to get microdermabrasion done
- Where is an ureteroscopy usually done at a hospital
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is an amniocentesis usually done at a hospital
- Where to get x rays done
- Where is an uterine fibroid embolization usually done at a hospital
- Where in the vertebral column is a lumbar puncture generally done
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free