Doctor insights on:
Where Does Yellow Fever Exist Today
I am getting a yellow fever vaccine in 4 days. They say you should not get a vaccine when on a steroid. I am taking qvar. Am i okay if i stop today?
Yellow Fever: has an incubation period of 3 to 6 days. Sx's of acute phase can include: fever, nausea, vomiting, headache,light sensitivity, muscle pain (back & knees), anorexia, dizziness & shivering. These sxs usually resolve after 3 to 4 days in 85% of patients. However 15% may have remission of sx's followed by return of high fever with abdominal pain, bloody emesis / stool, jaundice, slow heart rate, as > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Serum test / doctor: You can have serum tested for yf, but the history and physical ought to be the first test. Your doctor should do this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a garlic allergy exist?
- Why does herpes exist?
- Candida albicans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does the bubonic plague still exist?
- How long does a yellow fever vaccination last?
- Does a cure exist for acute myocarditis in infants?
- Lactose intolerance cure does one exist
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free