Doctor insights on:
Where Does The Egg Go If Someone Has Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
Pelvis: If eggs are not picked up by the tube, they are released in the pelvis where they survive for a few hours then the body resorbs them. This is harmless to the body. ...Read more
To the uterus!: After the sperm enters the egg and fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube into the uterus. It begins dividing from 1 into 2 then 4, then 8 cells, etc. After it arrives in the uterus, the cell cluster (called the morula) implants in the uterine wall. Its a pretty amazing journey! Best wishes! ...Read more
Usually not but : Possible. Eggs are generally obtained from the ovaries. Take care! http://www.Nap.Edu/openbook.Php?Record_id=11832;page=31. ...Read more
Egg in Fallopian: Not very long. about 12-24 hrs is the total "life" of the egg and fertilization occurs in the fallopian tubes within that time period ...Read more
Not possible: Eggs in females are produced by the ovaries. So the tubes have nothing to do with the source of eggs. Also, menopause is a point at which the "eggs" are largely gone. There is no circumstance where it would be appropriate to harvest eggs from a woman who had gone through menopause and consider them of good quality to use in advanced fertility procedures. ...Read more
So when you release an egg and it travels through the fallopian tube, How can you get a period if both fallopian tubes are removed? I don't understand
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If my fallopian tubes are blocked where does the egg go
- If fallopian tubes removed where does the egg go
- Where does your egg go if your tubes are blocked
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If tube is blocked where does egg go
- Can i get hepatitis if someone who has it kisses me on the cheek?
- Does anyone know the life expectancy of someone who was has tachycardia?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free