Doctor insights on:
Where Does External Fertilization Usually Take Place
Invitro fetilization: Fertilizes the egg outside of the body, then it implanted in the terous. ...Read more
Hard to pinpoint : Approximately 2 weeks prior.Get a more detailed answer ›
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Other places too: Normal pregnancies start with conception in fallopian tube. Then the embryo develops over a few days to mature enough to stick to the endometrium in the uterine cavity. If mature enough then it will attach and grow. If fertilization occured in the uterine cavity, then the embryo would fall out of the uterus. Ivf allows for outside fertilization. Fertilization outside tube yields ectopic pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does fertilization take place in the uterus?
- Where does fertilization zygote formation usually occur
- In which female reproductive system does fertilization take place
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where does gas exchange take place in the lungs
- Fertilization takes place in the fallopian tubes
- Where does respiratory system gas exchange take place
- Where does colon cancer usually metastasize first
- Where does external fertilization usually occur and why