Doctor insights on:
Where Do You Typically Feel Pain If You Need A Hip Replacement
Total hip replacement: surgery in which the diseased ball and socket of the hip joint are completely removed and replaced with artificial materials. A metal ball with a stem (a prosthesis) is inserted into the femur (thigh bone) and an artificial plastic cup socket is placed in the acetabulum (a "cup-shaped" ...Read more
I am 68 year old i need a hip replacement am i doing it any harm walking 2 mile a day.It is very painful but I am walking for my health.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where do you feel hip pain
- Where do you feel liver pain
- How can you tell if you need a hip replacement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do i need a hip replacement
- Where do you feel pain during a heart attack
- How long does a hip replacement typically last?
- Symptoms of need for hip replacement
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free