Doctor insights on:
Where Do You Get A Qeeg And What Can It Tell You
Gabapentin: Although not common, it has been used recreationally. ...Read more
Depends: PTSD is tricky whether it is related to military service or traumas occurring outside of service related activity. You have to apply. Document your trauma and, more importantly, the damage/dysfunction that followed it. Getting an attorney that specializes in disability law is essential. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Teeth?: Please provide us with more clarifying information so that we can better answer your question. You can re-ask. Take care. ...Read more
Shame: Shame is just about the darkest emotion people can face. It presupposes that there's an audience to our alleged wrongdoings, and that devastating judgement will be passed. Something to remember is that everyone has something they feel ashamed about; it's inescapable. Find a reputable psychotherapist to speak with. Getting it off one's chest in a safe, nonjudgmental place is the first step. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Transmission: The flu virus is dispersed as droplets in the air when a person talks, sings, coughs or sneezes. You can than inhale those droplets & become infected. Or the droplets may contaminate an item which you touch. If you then go on to touch your eyes, mouth or nose you can become infected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where can you get abortions
- Where can you get tumors
- What can you do to get rid of gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do to get rid of a uti?
- What can you do to get pregnant with twins?
- What can you do to not get pregnant?
- What can you do to help you get pregnant?
- How do you know where your g spot is and how can you tell your touching it?