Doctor insights on:
Where Do Saturated Fats Come From
If I am teenager and want to live healthy life style should I eat saturated fat or not as study show it is healthy
Reduce saturated fat: Today's general medical advice is to eat more unsaturated fat from nuts, vegetable oils, and fish, and less saturated fat from red meat, organ meat and whole dairy. But for whole dairy we can substitute low fat dairy (1% milk, skim cheese, yoghurt, egg white omelets); and for animal fat we can substitute white meat (chicken without skin) and some lean red meat (try bison burgers). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If saturated fats are a concern, why does an all plant based diet not warn about all the saturated fat in nuts and seeds?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where do stomach ulcers come from
- Where do ovarian dermoid cysts come from
- Where do pubic crabs come from
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where do skin tags come from
- Where do lice come from
- Where do the calories in vodka come from
- Where do boils come from
- How to get rid of boils and where do they come from?