Doctor insights on:
Where Do Herpes Sores Appear
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
LEVEL OF IMMUNITY: Breakouts are related to your immunity level. Most commonly occurs when your immunity is down, such as when you are stressed out or have an infection that decreases your immune level. Unhealthy diet may also weaken your immune system and cause more breakouts. Bottom line: eat healthy, exercise, and live as much as possible a stress free life. ...Read more
Week: Usually about 7-10 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am female. 5 yr ago to now kinda reoccuring alot itchyness then scratched alot blurning no pain noticed or sores noticed..herpes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where do herpes sores appear on men
- Where do syphilis sores appear
- Where do herpes appear on men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after getting herpes do the sores appear?
- Where do hemorrhoids appear
- Where do lymph nodes appear
- Where do hpv warts appear
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free