Doctor insights on:
Where Can You Get Abortions
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Late abortion: Very late abortions are done only if the fetus is not viable. At eight months gestation, if it is necessary to save the life of a mother, a medical delivery would result in the birth of a premature but living infant and would be a complex medical intervention based on phyisician--mother discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where can you get tumors
- Where can i get an abortion without parental consent
- What can happen if you get an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a abortion at 2 months?
- How long till you can get an abortion?
- If you have an abortion can you get pregnant
- How early in pregnancy can you get an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free