Doctor insights on:
Where Can I Find Crutches For Tall Man In A Store
Check with your surg: Check with your local surgical supply company, if the ones they have are not sufficient, they should be able to order them for you. ...Read more
Healthy lifestyle: You are most likely to reach your tallest potential height by following a healthy diet, getting appropriate sleep ; and remaining physically active.Nothing you eat or drink will add inches to their final height. You can stunt your growth by the opposite, poor diet/sleep/inactivity can all take a toll.At a listed age of 20, your growth centers are likely closed and you are finished growing taller. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with, Constutional Tall Stature. What exactly does this mean? I'm a 37yr old Caucasian male, weight 210lbs.
Relative term: Most use the term tall stature when discussing the height of kids/adults in the top 10% of the population for their respective gender and age. Some limit the term to a narrower group in the top 5 or 3%. For example, a 6 foot 1 inch male adult would be included if the top 10% were uses but would need to be 6'2" to be in the top 5% or 6'3" to be a top 3%. ...Read more
Nope : thats the averageGet a more detailed answer ›
Is Marfans discovered @ an early age w/ symptoms seen early or can abnormal tallness come about later in life like almost 2 decades after puberty ends?
May be later: You are born with the condition but manifestations may vary. Diagnosis may not be made till adulthood or not until a serious complication occurs. See this review:http://www.uptodate.com/contents/marfan-syndrome-the-basics?source=search_result&search=marfan+syndrome&selectedTitle=1%7E105 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I understand XXX syndrome can cause tallness in girls. Is that symptom noticed early on or can that come about later in life (years past puberty)?
By adolescence: Hi. The tallness is noticed by adolescence. The height increase only occurs in females with 47, XXX until the growth plates in the long bones fuse (which occurs relatively later in 47, XXX females than in 46, XX). Once the growth plates are fused, there is no increase in linear height. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for a sore in my nasal passage?
- Where can i buy a water irrigator for my tonsil stones
- Where can i get a retainer for my teeth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i find a doctor who specializes in sma?
- What kind of tests can i take to find out whether there is a block in my heart?
- What can i expect in a physical as an over 50 year old man?
- What are the best creams for diper rash that i can find at the store?
- Where can i find a list of surgeons who specialize in aortic valve replacement