Doctor insights on:
Where And What Happens To The Egg When Not Fertilized
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
Don't die together: Sperm that's put in the vagina don't all die together at one time. Most die in 2-4 days. They are living cells, swimming around, and so every man/woman/couple are different. A woman has varying hormone levels, and thus different mucus & environment, in her body on each day of her cycle, so sperm may live longer/shorter on different days. Dead sperm break up. Some become part of vaginal discharge. ...Read more
In general .. will it be a replay of the needle and pull the eggs again? in third time for fertilization?
Talk to your RE: You need to ask your reproductive endocrinologist these questions. ...Read more
My boyfriend says his semen isn't 'mature' enough to fertilize an egg. How can that be possible? Can it be fixed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens during fertilization in humans?
- When does the fertilized egg attach to the uterus
- Does a woman feel when sperm is fertilizing the egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when there is no peristalsis?
- Ivf fertilized egg development
- Ivf egg fertilization process
- Early signs of egg fertilization
- What happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterus?