Doctor insights on:
Where And How Does Gas Affect The Body
I am assuming flatus and burping, the gas has to be produced by one of three things: 1. Activity by bacteria usually in colon multiple u tube videos showing this 2. Swallowing the air during the act of eating or chewing 3. Inserting gas into body
there is no adverse effects as long as it passes naturally most people pass flatus approximately 14 x a day. ...Read more
Gas exchange: Biochemistry & Physiology requires it to stay alive ...Read more
Eyes: Tear gases are irritants with some acidic components causing striking irritation and tear secretion in response to the irritation. They are not dissimilar to getting pepper spray in the eyes. These have the capacity to disturb vision and put the victim out of commission. There is no effect of these on the rest of the body and most are short term with no long term problems on the eyes. ...Read more
What's the cause?: Flatulence neither localizes your problem to the small or large bowel, nor indicate severity or cause. You have described a gut that may be dysfunctional--but is this due to infection, sibo, motility problems, inflammation, ibs, ischemic disease, maldigestion, sphincter problem, etc.? How long have your symptoms lasted, is there accompanying fever, bleeding, vomiting, tenderness? Help w/more info. ...Read more
No: There are no known specific causes of diverticulitis. Diet does not seem to play a role. A high fiber diet is recommended though not proven beneficial. The commonly heard advice to avoid small undigestible foods (such as nuts and seeds) because they may theoretically become lodged in a diverticulum is completely unproven and is probably little more than an old wives' tale. ...Read more
Gas bubble: It is confined to the gastrointestinal tract. Contrary to several myths, it does not travel to your chest or brain!! ...Read more
Good article>: See: http://www. Nlm. Nih. Gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002806.htmGet a more detailed answer ›
Simethicone: Simethicone or gas-x is an anti-foaming agent that can help reduce gas or bloating after a meal. Mild exercise (like walking) can help move things too. Best of luck! ...Read more
Rectal discharge and passing of gas often. Increase pain throughout body. Can this be life threatening?
Rectal discharge: Would seek medical attention within 24-48 hours at doctor/urgent care/ER, especially if there is blood. Could be constipation, food intolerance, H pylori, gastritis, gallbladder early autoimmune disease like ileitis (Crohns).Diverticulitis is rare at your age but there could be infection/abscess. ...Read more
I have gas problem when I take my lunch after half an hour my body starts releasing farts. What should I do?
Trial OTC remedies: If you eat vegetables for lunch, could try taking a beano before it, as it may just be your body doesn't have enough of the enzyme to digest those types of foods. Otherwise, can try gas-x otc as well; can check with your doctor too. ...Read more
Why can't I pass gas or go to the bathroom? I drunk a lot of water today and nothing, what's going on with my body.
It depends on what you were doing.: Your physical activity as well as the environment largely dictates how much fluid you need. Here in Arizona where the temperature in the summertime is often over 110°F you need substantially more fluid than you would in a place like Seattle. So if you are working outside or doing manual labor outside you're going to lose substantially more fluids. In order to urinate in a larger quantity you're going to need to drink more fluid. It just depends on the environment and your activity ...Read more
I have been a verbal notice about body oder, . I shower and use deodorant, I am not aware of it, I could smell myself right I also have bad gas that I can't seem to control until appropriate to let it out, frustrated what should I do?
You may not be aware of your own body odor, either because you have become habituated to it, or you sense of smell may not be accute. There can be a number of reasons for foul body odors. Our body releases odor through our breath, feces, urine and sweat. Most of the time when we think of body odor, we think of sweat in the area of the groin or underarms. This type of odor is usually caused by the interaction of sweat and bacteria.
If you have poorly controlled gas release, I must ask you what kind of diet you have? Are you drinking at least eight 8 ounces glasses of water per day? Are you getting enough vegetables and fruits, especially ones that are robust with fiber? Are you eating a ton of red meat? The bacteria associated with meat can create smelly bowel movements. Do you suffer from constipation? An unhealthy diet can be the culprit for body odor.
Next issue, medical conditions: irritable bowel syndrome (abdominal pain with constipation alternating with diarrhea), food allergies, leaky gut syndrome or in severe situations; bowel obstructions can be reasons for malodor.
I recommend that you see your doctor so that he or she can rule out any medical problems. You can talk with your doctor about the possibility of doing a gentle juice cleanse. If you donâ€™t have a specific medical problem: hydrate well and improve your diet. I wish you well as you are making improvements in this area of your life. ...Read more
Indigestion: You may have indigestion. Take an antacid like Tums or milk of magnesia, (magnesium hydroxide) that may help relieve the gas also. Be sure to drink 6-8 glasses of water daily and increase the fiber in your diet with whole grains, brown rice, fruits like peaches, apples and bananas. ...Read more
I don't go to the bathroom very often, my body holds in gas and bowel movement what's the best way to get rid of it I'm 16 and don't smoke or drink.
- Talk to a doctor online
- Involuntary muscle contraction that move the food through the digestive system
- If i have a hard time remembering things is there a medicine for that
- Does the flu affect your cbc?
- Effects of asthma on the body
- Can you get anything down the wrong way and it can stay there?
- Will they give me any pain control when taking out adult long term tubes
- How much weight can you lose from oedema that occured from refeeding syndrom?
- How much weight can you lose from oedema that occured from tefeeding syndrom?
- You are instructed to give a shot that has a total of 2mls where do you give the shot
- My anus so sweelen and irratated and i can do pass the waste through my butt and it will not heal
- What pain meds for arthritis can one safely take while trying to concieve a baby?
- Reynads disease how many days takes to get rid of
- Can you get warts on different parts of the body at the same time?
- I have my tubes tied but i wanted to know the safest way to have more children without untying my tubes
- How soon can you use a fleets enema if the first one does not work?
- Where do you get body lice from
- What can i do to be able to improving focus on the workouts to get balance on both sides of the body to get even results for the muscles on both sides?
- Does anyone know the name of the machine that you rub together and say clear and it brings the heart to start?
- Is it true that the closer you get to death the more your body start to curl up into the fetal position?
- How long does it take for compound w to get rid of a wart what will the appearance of the wart be in the process?