Doctor insights on:
When Your Fingers Are Curled Up Stuck
I was just fingered for the first time yesterday and it laster for 20 mins. I was just wondering what the effects of being fingered are?
Sexual activity: If it wasn't done too vigorously and your vagina was well lubricated then usually no symptoms the next day. But probably the most common thing would be mild discomfort or slight bleeding the first time. slight welling might happen too if fairly vigorous. Its probably time for you to see a GYN or family doctor to talk about birth control now that you have having foreplay ...Read more
Wound: Cuts on finger can become dangerous if it gets infected especially if the person is not immunised against tetanus and they get exposed to bug which causes tetanus. Tetanus bug is prevalent as spores in nature and its easy to get exposed to these spores but prevention by vaccination is easy . So everyone should keep themselves up to date with vaccination . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes and No: Microvascular surgery can be performed to restore a missing thumb. A toe can be removed from the foot and replanted on to the hand to provide a greater functioning hand. This is significant surgery, and used primarily for very select patients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When your fingers are curled fastened
- What does it mean when your fingers lock up?
- When food gets stuck in your esophagus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When i wake up my fingers are stiff
- Stiff fingers when i wake up
- My fingers are numb when i wake up
- Superglue stuck to fingers
- When your index finger are curled stuck