Doctor insights on:
When Your Fingers Are Curled Fastened
Can try it: Avoid over-washing your hair. Don't apply shampoo directly to the roots. Distribute conditioner evenly through your hair. Avoid using hot tools (hair dryer, flat iron) every day. Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week. Do not comb or twist wet hair. Massage in warm olive oil or coconut oil and leave for 30-40 minutes before washing. Always use lukewarm (not hot) to wash your hair. ...Read more
I have a really bad digestion but i exercise reguraly and eating healthily. What to eat or do to fasten the process?
See your doc: Need a work up cld b low thyroid for example. ...Read more
Wound: Cuts on finger can become dangerous if it gets infected especially if the person is not immunised against tetanus and they get exposed to bug which causes tetanus. Tetanus bug is prevalent as spores in nature and its easy to get exposed to these spores but prevention by vaccination is easy . So everyone should keep themselves up to date with vaccination . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When your fingers are curled up stuck
- What does it mean when your fingers are numb?
- What to do when your fingers are numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your fingers tingle?
- Causes of finger numbness
- What does it mean when your middle finger is numb?
- What does it mean when your fingers get numb?
- When your index finger are curled stuck