Doctor insights on:
Vomiting And Appendicitis
Nausea: Is pregnancy a possibility? Are you taking any medications that could be upsetting your stomach?If not you may be dealing with delayed stomach emptying. Avoid fatty and fried foods and avoid eating for two hours before bedtime. Ginger helps soothe nausea. If symptoms persist see your physician or a gastroenterologist for evaluation and appropriate testing will be done. ...Read more
See your doctor: Hematemesis (throwing up blood) can be very serious. It can be associated with ulcersl, erosions in the esophagus, problems in the throat, and many other potentially serious or fatal problems. It is important to see your doctor as soon as possible. If it becomes worse, especially if you start feeling weak, you may need to be seen in the emergency room. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Selfinduced vomiting: although it is possible to self-induce vomiting either by taking medication such as ipecac or by putting your fingers in the back of your throat, it is not a good idea to do that except in extreme circumstances. If you feel the need to do that regularly, see your doctor for a better solution. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What color is throw up when you are pregnant?
- What color do you throw up when your pregnant?
- When your pregnant what color is your throw up
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes you to throw up?
- Color of throw up vomit
- Can you throw up from stress?
- When do you throw up if your pregnant
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free