Doctor insights on:
When You Are In Pain How Long Does It Take Mobic To Work
A week: I would give it a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
About an hour: Mobic (meloxicam) is a nonsteroidal anti inflammatory medication. If you are taking it fir pain, it should kick in after about 30-60 minutes. If you are taking for inflammation, say with a tendonitis, it may take a few days to a week for the affects to be noticed. Hope you feel better! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Starting 15mg of meloxicam today and I'm not feeling the effects yet. Does it take time to build up in my body beofre starts to really work?
4 hours: Mobic (meloxicam) is an nsaid. Depending on the NSAID and the condition intended to treat some nsaids may work within a few hours while others may take a week or two before most benefits are achieved. Mobic (meloxicam) typically starts working with 2-3 hours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take an anti inflammatory (mobic). Can this alter my ESR levels, and if so how long will it take to get out of my system?
The doctor i am seeing gave me mobic, (meloxicam),,,im not suppose to take it every day, but it says takes a week to work,,,does that mean it won't work for me?
It's OK: Mobic (meloxicam) can start providing pain relief right away. The anti-inflammatory effects take 7-14 days. This means it will work differently when you do not take it every day. This is true of Motrin and all other meds in this class (NSAID). They are often used as your doc recommended to help with pain and reduce side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for mobic to work?
- How long does it take mobic to start working?
- How long is it safe to take mobic for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to die when you stop dialysis?
- How long does it take to know when you have a std?
- How long does it take to know when you have herpes?
- How long does magnesium take to work?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free