Doctor insights on:
When Will My Bowels Return To Normal After A Colonoscopy
Is urgency to empty bowels in the morning normal? Stools come out in smaller pieces. Family history of crohns. Colonoscopy clear.
R/O IBS: IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion. IUC/CROHNS DZ/IBD is inflammation usually DX by BX IBS SX can be managed .You need a full exam and blood work. Especially screen for H pylori . Also stool screen x 3 for occult blood /parasite/ &colonoscopy./EGD While you are getting these items checked out you should stick to a gluten free diet . Ie gutbliss.com and Wholeapproach.com TXPROBIOTICS/LEVSIN/BENTYL ...Read more
+ fatigue, right and back pain, irregular bowels. Colonoscopy normal apart from mid section inflammation, US + bloods normal incl. celiac test. Advice?
Is it normal to have stomach pain and not passing gas and no movement in bowels one day after colonoscopy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can you return to work after a colonoscopy
- Will my emotions return to normal after pregnancy
- Bowels after colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do liver enzymes return to normal after drinking
- When should bowel movements return to normal after colonascopy
- How rapidly should my systolic pressure return to normal after exercise?
- Uterus returning to normal after childbirth
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online