Doctor insights on:
When Will My Ankle Swelling Go Down If I Ice It
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
After 2 wks ??: 2 wks after what ? Elevation helps an ankle support might help as well as knee hi support hose i also frequently have pts wrap the affected ankle with plastic wrap at bed time ( several layers ) this keeps in the body heat and increased the blood flow and may help with the healing process I have used this on pts for over 30 years with frequent good results good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ankle swelling not going down
- Can ice make swelling go down?
- I jammed my finger how can i get the swelling to go down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sprained ankle swelling won t go down
- How long for swelling to go down ankle?
- My knees hurt when i go up and down stairs
- Why does my back crack when i go lie down?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free