Doctor insights on:
When Will I Have A Positive Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If you have a positive pregnancy test and think its chemical pregnancy, how long do you wait to retest?
Terminology: Chemical pregnancy is term used retrospectively for a pregnancy that is lost soon after implantation. If you did the test correctly after a missed period, you are pregnant. If you get your period in a few days, you could call it chemical pregnancy. You may retest any time you wish. ...Read more
If you have a positive pregnancy test, would ovulation have occured the day before the positive test?
Can you have a positive pregnancy test even after you have an ultrasound and you don't see anything?
I've stopped Clomid 7 days ago and I have a positive pregnancy test, could this be a false reading?
So is it possible to have a positive pregnancy test from just after five days of one intercourse or did it have to happen prior?
If ONE intercourse..: It makes no difference (doesn't matter) when the test turns positive if there was only one intercourse. With a positive preg. Test and one intercourse, it happened... Regardless if whether it was 1 day, 5 days, or 15 days after that one intercourse, the positive test happened. If there was more than 1 intercourse, then look earlier, as a preg. Test almost always takes over 5 days to be positive. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i get a positive pregnancy test
- Will i have a positive pregnancy test if it is ectopic
- Will a pregnancy test be accurate if i have an iud
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will a pregnancy test show positive calculator
- Can i have pregnancy symptoms before a positive test?
- When can i get a positive pregnancy test calculator
- When will a blood test show positive for pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online