Doctor insights on:
When Will I Get My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Any time: Usually within the week. Be ready.Get a more detailed answer ›
No way to say: It varies widely from person to person. It does tend to take longer the longer you've been on depo. It can take up to a year to resume periods and they usually aren't regular at first. However, some women are pregnant before the resume periods and some are pregnant in just a few months. ...Read more
I had unprotected sex 1day prior to my period. i didnt get my period yet. When will i get my period?
I had unprotected sex 1day b4 my period & my period didnt come. when will i get my period? Whats happening to me?
Late period: If your period is more than one week past anticipated date, then please contact your physician. It would be important to ensure that you are not pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i start getting my period again
- When will i get my period for the first time
- Can i get pregnant when on my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When should i get my next period
- When will i get my period after ovulation
- When will i get my period after a miscarriage
- After miscarriage when will i get my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free