Doctor insights on:
When Will I Be Able To Move My Hand After 10 Weeks On Cast
Normal early on: It is normal for joints to be stiff if immobilized for any length of time. Gradual increase in range of motion with or without the help of a therapist can improve your movement. Your initial injury will dictate if some degree of limitation will remain in the long term. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My hand is a darker purple color after having cast removed from 4th metacarpal break 2.5 weeks ago and fingers casted are still hard to move. Is it ok?
I ve 5th metacarpal neck fracture but able to move my fingers slightly even with the cast, is it ok to do that or the cast must completely immobilise.
You're good: If they were so immobilized that none could move you might be very disappointed when the cast comes off and for all the feeling you'd have left in that hand you'd be able to keep sawing through the fingers as well without even feeling them.....'ya know what I mean? :) If you think there is tingling, extreme tightness, or pain in the fingers or hand then, you need to return to the ER. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I broke or fractured my hand and its in a cast but when i move my hand it goes tingly and numb, is this supposed to happen?
Got a metro door slide on my hand.Couldnt move it do to shock. Now am able to move thinkers but joint really and I can't make a fist. Help?
Get checked: If it's swollen and you can't make a fist you should have it examined and possibly xrayed. Meantime, use ice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have surgery for my gynecomastia will i be able to run on a treadmill
- My tendon on pinky finger was severed will i be able to play volleyball again
- When will my baby be able to transfer objects between hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after my gallbladder surgery will i be able to eat?
- When will i be able to tell if my baby has allergies
- Will i be able to have children after my treatment for endometrial cancer
- Is it okay for the skin on my hand to be peeling after having hand surgery?
- Will i still be able to play computer games with a soft cast on my right hand