Doctor insights on:
When Will I Be Able To Move My Hand After 10 Weeks On Cast
Normal early on: It is normal for joints to be stiff if immobilized for any length of time. Gradual increase in range of motion with or without the help of a therapist can improve your movement. Your initial injury will dictate if some degree of limitation will remain in the long term. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, i woke up not being able to move my right hand, seems to br getting worce hardly any pain /im dragging it around, can't help it, i can't even hold a spoon.
I broke or fractured my hand and its in a cast but when i move my hand it goes tingly and numb, is this supposed to happen?
Got a metro door slide on my hand.Couldnt move it do to shock. Now am able to move thinkers but joint really and I can't make a fist. Help?
Get checked: If it's swollen and you can't make a fist you should have it examined and possibly xrayed. Meantime, use ice. ...Read more
My hand is a darker purple color after having cast removed from 4th metacarpal break 2.5 weeks ago and fingers casted are still hard to move. Is it ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im 10 weeks pregnant can i feel my baby move
- When will i be able to see my baby on an ultrasound
- My left shoulder hurts when i move it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Grinding when i move my larynx
- My shoulder crunches when i move it
- Headaches when i move my head
- My shoulder hurts when i move it
- How does it feel to move hand after being cast for weeks?