Doctor insights on:
When Will A Broken Ankle Typically Heal
Varies: In an average healthy person, the fracture will likely heal within 6-8 weeks. However, the sports functionality of the ankle may not return to normal for nearly 6-12 months. This depends on the severity of the initial injury and the subsequent rehab of the ankle. Your orthopedist will guide you through your recovery process. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will a broken finger typically heal
- What happens when you leave a broken ankle untreated will it heal by itself?
- How to heal after a broken ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long for a broken ankle to completely heal?
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- Are there good natural remedies to helping a broken ankle heal?
- How long does it take for a broken ankle to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free