Doctor insights on:
When U Get Your Tooth Pull How Long Does It Take Too Heal
Depends: It depends on why you needed to have your baby tooth pulled and where the permanent tooth is situated. At 16 most of the time all of the baby teeth have been lost and the permanent teeth erupted. Your dentist should be able to give you an answer to this question since he knows your mouth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How soon after a tooth extraction can I have something put in to replace it? I need to have a tooth pulled, but want to go as short a time as possible with a gap in my teeth. How long will the spot where my tooth was have to heal before i can get somethin
Sometimes : Sometimes an extracted tooth can be replaced immediately after an extraction. More often than not, it is better to wait until the bone has filled in either partially or completely before placing an implant. There are a lot of factors to consider for example, the amount of remaining bone, whether or not there was an infection present, the type or hardness of the bone, the position of your remaining teeth, whether or not the extracted tooth is a lower or upper tooth and whether or not it is a front or back tooth. Each case has to be evaluated individually and i would suggest that you discuss this with your dentist in order to make an intelligent decision as to when to replace that missing tooth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
About 7-10 days: Tooth extraction sites usually within 7-10 days. The bone needed to support your immediate denture usually requires 6-8 weeks of healing prior to final denture fabrication. Dental implants can be a great option to hold the denture in place for a more secure fit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
8 to 10 minutes: Some extraction sites may take a bit longer or ooze due to the complexity of the wound. Bleeding times can become longer with certain medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a pulled muscle take to heal in your neck?
- How long does it take for a pulled muscle in your neck to heal?
- How long does a pulled muscle take to heal in your arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to heal a pulled muscle in your neck?
- How long does it take a pulled groin to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a pulled muscle?
- How long does is take for a pulled muscle to heal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free