Doctor insights on:
When To Wear Glasses For Distance
Mom wants me to wear glasses for distance. I don’t like how they look. But i’m getting headaches from reading the board. Is that a problem?
I wear glasses,for distance, age 55. my left eye has gone completely blurred (with my glasses). also showing in vision is a black line, distorted, but there constantly. mac deg father had?
Is a refractive lensectomy a permanent cure for myopia? Right now, i wear glasses to improve my distance vision, but i know that refractive lensectomy can cure my eyesight. If i decide to undergo this procedure, is it a permanent solution to my vision pro
Are there any ways/food to improve eyesight? I don't wear glasses but i recently i feel that my vision is getting less clearer
Luteins ; carotenes: I agree with dr. Friedlander about seeing an eye doctor asap. Keeping your retinas healthy is important, and eating many-colored veggies -- especially red and yellow ones that are high in lutein and carotenoids -- may help. Astaxanthin is a related compound found in seafood and plankton, such as spirulina. I emphasize that eating these does not replace a thorough eye exam. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Eyes: Best to get another pairGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is safe to wear glasses at all times they help you see better and protect you from an eye injury such as an air bag deployment, golf ball, rock hitting your eye while someone else is cutting grass. Wearing or not wearing glasses does not hurt your eyes. Over the counter reading glasses are safe to use if they improve your vision. Prescription glasses sometimes are better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you wear glasses for long time?
- How to know when to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it good for you to wear glasses all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is good for a woman to wear when running in the winter?
- When to take pregnancy test for irregular period
- How long does it take for dilated pupils to wear off?
- I have vaginal burning when its close to time for my period what does that mean
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free