Doctor insights on:
When To Use Ibuprofen Instead Of Acetaminophen
What can I take for headaches, if I am allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, tylenol, acetominophen and penicilin?
Headaches: Go see a doctor for an evaluation. You may need a prescription. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes: Assuming recommended doses, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Factors: Assuming you have no allergies to these drugs, it depends upon your weight, general health, some medical conditions, whether or not you are pregnant (for women) and other medications that you are taking, not to mention individual variances from person to person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i take 400mg of ibuprofen and 500mg of acetaminophen at the same time? And how often can it be done?
If I take 800mg of Ibuprofen, can I take acetaminophen? if so, how much, and should I space them apart?
Follow directions : Usually 4000 mg per day of Acetaminophen and 1600 mg per day of Ibuprofen are safe. All medications have side effects and risks so please follow the directions on the bottle carefully. Contact your primary physician about the safety of these products if you have liver, kidney, or stomach ailments. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use fresh turmeric root instead of dried?
- Is it okay to use warm water instead of a fleet enema?
- What to take instead of ibuprofen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use vegetable oil instead of olive oil when roasting vegetables?
- When is it necessary to take ampicillin or gentamicin instead of amoxicillin
- How to use corn oil instead of olive oil?
- How to use citric acid instead of lemon juice?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free