Doctor insights on:
When To Get A Tetanus Shot
When to get a tetanus shot. I stepped on a clean staple that was holding a price tag on some wood.
I got a tetanus shot about 8 years ago, but a booster shot last year. When should I get my next tetanus shot?
Tetanus Shot: Within the next 10 years or earlier with any serious injury. ...Read more
Depends: If you completed the primary series in childhood & have had one within five years you can probably just wash out a simple wound & not worry.If you have never had the series & have a dirty wound u could see the tetanus begin to set up over a day or so, so a shot & anti-toxin might be needed within hours.If u fall in the middle, get it done within 48hrs, but do a good job of cleaning the wound 1st. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is it necessary to get a tetanus shot
- When do you have to get a tetanus shot
- When to get tetanus shot after injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do you need to get a tetanus shot
- When to get a tetanus shot after cut
- When do children get their first tetanus shot
- When to get a tetanus shot after injury
- Talk to a pediatrician online