Doctor insights on:
When To Be Concerned About Dark Brown Nipple Discharge
Get examined: Brown discharge is usually associated with bloody discharge which can represent a papilloma. Papillomas can be benign or contain abnormal cells. It is best to follow up with a breast specialist. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Probably not: Most nipple discharge is not from cancer. You should see a physician for an exam and, relatively simple testing. Brown discharge my be 'altered' blood, which is blood that has been in the duct for a while and changes to this rust/brown color. Again, need to have evaluated. ...Read more
I have dark green nipple discharge in one best, but only when i massage it out. Couldd this be bad or normal. I am 21, never had kids and never preg.?
NIpple Discharge: A greenish brown nipple discharge is more commonly found with a mastitis or an intraductal papilloma than an early symptom of pregnancy. A nipple discharge in a male can be dangerous and males can get breast cancer. Your partner should see her pcp or ob/gyn asap.Mastitis. ...Read more
I'm a male. I'm having brown nipple discharge with no swelling at all in my breast and only coming from my left one. What does this mean exactly?
Yellow/brown nipple discharge. Mammo and U/S showed a "likely benign mass" but no biopsy ordered- 6 mo f/u. How do they know "likely benign?" Scared.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned about dark brown vaginal discharge in the first trimester
- When to be concerned about a birthmark
- When to be concerned about chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When to be concerned about a tick bite
- When to be concerned about high blood pressure
- When should i be concerned about a spider bite
- When should i be concerned about calf pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free