Doctor insights on:
When Shouls I Get A Sicst Removed
Cyst removal: In general observation is reasonable if a cyst is not causing problems like pain, and if it isn't enlarging. Cysts that suddenly appear, get red and are painful are often infected. They may require antibiotics and/or drainage. A non-painful cyst that is enlarging should be evaluated by a qualified physician, with strong consideration given to surgical removal of the cyst. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
GOOD AND NOT TOO BAD: Depend if you were having gallbladder problem it feel like heaven because it is the end on a long suffering most people will eliminate pain they did not think it will ever go away the body will cpmpensate for the lack of the gallbladder and that could cause some people not to tolerate a specific food and could end up with loose stool after greasy food and creamy food otherwise ir is not too bad. ...Read more
There isn't enough: Information provided to give you a direct answer on this. I would encourage you to have the tumor medically evaluated. The physician/ surgeon will be able to better advise you on the best course of action. Take care. ...Read more
Usually not: Depends on location and size. Ability to have good local anesthesia makes pain a minimum problem. Like at the dentist, once the tooth is anesthetized, he may work on it without pain. Feelings of pulling or pressure may remain, but not actual pain. ...Read more
Mastectomy: You can find general surgeons in almost all urban settings in this country who can help you with this. I am curious to know more but will make some assumptions. The only difference in the experience is the medical reason behind the request and how insurance companies will pay for this common procedure. ...Read more
Please clarify...: do you mean your testes?Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when you get a mole removed?
- What shoul i do to remove black spots from my face?
- How can i get a tattoo removed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get age spots removed?
- Do i need to get my tonsils removed?
- I want to get my tonsils removed
- If i had a hernia removed when i was little can it reappear in the same spot
- Can i get a middle ear infection when my tonsils and adenoids are removed?