Doctor insights on:
When Should You Stop Wearing Tight Clothes If Pregnant
No: Wearing tight clothes is not going to hurt the baby. The baby is well protected inside your body and will not be harmed by your clothing. Some women will buy girdles and tight pregnancy support belts to support the back and stomach muscles. Most pregnant women prefer loose clothing and adjustable waistbands for their own comfort. Wear what you like and what makes you feel good. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy possible?me and my gf wer havin dry humping,with clothes on,I ejaculated while doing so bt dint stop,she has not received her second period
Asked and answered: Your question has already been accurately answered. ...Read more
Pregnant: Preejaculation secretions may have spermsGet a more detailed answer ›
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Highly unlikely: This would be very unlikely because the clothes are acting as a barrier. ...Read more
If i missed 1 does of bc and dry humped with clothes on both partners a week later, can I become pregnant ?
Cumming inside pants cause pregnancy .
We were kissing and caressing (both with clothes on) and i cummed in my pants . ?
How can I prevent precum while making out with my girlfriend , I don't want to get her pregnant if the precum goes through my clothes?
Cannot: but the chances of precum going through clothes and getting her pregnant are really not that many... so you are good ...Read more
Can a boy get a girl get pregnant if they both have clothes on and they have like sex but with clothes on ? If yes what is the chance?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i stop wearing tight clothes in pregnancy
- When to stop wearing tight clothes over stomach when pregnant
- Do i need to stop wearing tight clothes if i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does wearing tight clothes or belts make sciatica worse?
- Is wearing tight socks good for you?
- Negative effects of tight clothes on pregnant women
- When should i stop lifting while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online