Doctor insights on:
When Should You Sleep In The Same Bed Again With Stomach Virus
It is ok: It is ok as long as you are not being exposed to his secretions/excrement. ...Read more
I just got over a stomach virus now my husband has it. Is it safe for me to sleep in the same bed, will I catch it again?
Safe: you gave it to himGet a more detailed answer ›
5y/o son had stomach virus on 11/5-11/6. Every night since he wakes & vomits 1x then back to sleep and fine the next morning. He had reflux as a baby.
Follow up: let it go a week, before you take child for eval. In the meantime if this is all and nothing getting worse, I wouldn't worry much. Zmd ...Read more
Possibly: This could happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you have recovered from a stomach virus what are the odds of contracting the same virus 2 days later from someone?
Viral life: Most virus do not live outside a host for more than a few hours. It would be rare to find them on a bed sheet or clothing. Common viruses are spread by contact from host to host. An example is the flu; infected individuals can spread the flu virus from the day before they begin to feel ill until 3–7 days after the start of flu symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should you sleep in the same bed as someone with a stomach virus
- Can you get the same stomach virus twice?
- When should baby start sleeping in toddler bed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods to eat when you have a stomach virus
- Things to eat when you have a stomach virus
- What to take when you have a stomach virus?
- Is it normal for a 9yo to sleep in the same bed as a parent?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free