Doctor insights on:
When Should My Baby Pull Herself Up And Sit Up
Should we pull very loose baby teeth? I have heard that it's better to let the child pull it out themselves, but our son just lets them sit there. Is it better for us to try and pull them, or let him do it?
Needs help: If you can get your child to do it himself, great. Just don't forget to call the tooth fairy. If tooth "hung up" it can cause displacement of underlying permanent tooth. So if your son will not let you help, take him to the dentist. And while your at it, now that permanent teeth are beginning to erupt, it's time for your child's 1st orthodontic check up. Better to be early than miss a window. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
10 week old baby looks like hes doing crunches and like hes trying to pull himself up on by holding onto my fingers, is he trying to sit up?
My baby is 11 months &still doesn't crawl or get up from laying position to sit .He just sits unsupported perfectly when I do put him is this normal?
Getting to a sit is : on average an 8-month milestone, pulling to a stand, then walking holding onto furniture is usually at 9- 11 months. Your pediatrician will check muscle tone, strength & reflexes & advise you if there is reason for concern.. You can fill out a developmental screen on firstsigns.org to take to the visit. You can also call your state's Early Intervention Program for a developmental assessment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 10 month baby is able to pull up to a stand position from sitting but can't go from laying down to sitting. Should i be worried ?
Baby milestones: Nope. Don't worry. Babies learn at their own speed making the best use of their bodies as they learn about them. The standing position is a more advanced, more physiological difficult position, so he is a star! he doesn't need to go back and learn the more rudimentary step. Just enjoy watching him/her learn! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My baby is 3months old but she seems advance she want to stand and sit, what implication might be affect to her health please help, thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At what age should my baby sit up on her own
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- Why does my heart pound and race when i first wake up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I wake up with my mouth dry and hurts when i swallow
- What does it mean when i wake up and i have jizzed in my pants?
- I have mucus in my chest and when i tap my back and cough i spit up brown mucus
- Hand has pain when writing and hurts all the way up to my elbow
- What should i do if my baby takes antibiotics and throws up immediately?