Doctor insights on:
When Should I See A Doctor About Pelvic Pain
Severity.: Excessive or progressive pain is often a warning sign that something is wrong. If pain is interfering with your normal activities, keeping you awake at night, becoming progressively worse, and not relieved by simple analgesics, it should be evaluated by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Help with diagnosing pelvic pain and nausea but no issue found. What tests should I ask or what type of doctor to see? Right tube removed with lapscpy
See an Ob/gyn: An ob/gyn is a dr who specializes in pelvic problems related to the female reproductive system. There is not enough info to help you with a diagnosis, many things can cause pelvic pain & nausea. Make an appointment with an ob/gyn. They will probably want to do an exam & ultrasound. If you have already seen one & they cannot find the cause, you may want to get a 2nd opinion from another ob/gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pelvic pain, slight discharge, and feeling like I am passing gas through my vagina (not sure if this is possible). Should i see my doctor?
Pain in my lower left back and side pelvic pain but very mild urine looks normal no fever no vomiting I can eat with no problems having problem about 3 weeks accept my pelvis started today left side is it overian cancer no health care I can see the doc
Should i see a doctor for serve pelvic pain and heavy bleeding and clear mucous discharge? Having symptoms for about a year. Lots more symptoms also.
Pain and Bleeding: See your OB gyn for hormonal control of your cycles. ...Read more
The details.: Help your doctor diagnose the cause by giving as many details as possible as to where the pain is located, when does it happen, what does it feel like, how long does it last, how long has it been going on, and what makes it better or worse. Grade the severity of the pain on a scale of 1 to 10. Keeping a pain dairy can be very helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My periods have changed when should i see a doctor about it
- What should i tell the doctor about my pelvic pain?
- When should i see a doctor if i am pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When to see doctor about sciatic nerve pain
- Should i see a doctor if i have testicle pain
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- Should i see my reg doctor or a cardiologist about my palpitations
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free