Doctor insights on:
When Should I Repeat My Triple Marker Test
My doc suggested triple marker test but my LMP is nt known as i gt preg after 2 mnths after last LMP.Lab is refusing fr test.Plz suggest?
Triple marker test on 15.6 week of preg. shows AFP 29.04ng/ml 0.67MoM, uE3 .98ng/ml 1.17MoM, hCG 48.10iu/ml 1.26MoM, Down;s risk 1:374, shud i worry?
Sounds normal : If your risk was 1:374 that sounds like a normal result. You can contact the ordering physician and seek clarification if you are in doubt but it sounds like your testing was normal ...Read more
Low estriol /anemia: It should not. Need to see maternal fetal medicine specialist and have targeted ultrasound. ...Read more
More info needed: Could you repost your question with more information? I am not sure to what you're referring. ...Read more
Double Marker result(12 weeks) said Increased Risk of Trisomy21. Later Triple Marker(16 weeks) result said-Low Risk of Trisomy21 & 18. Any problem?
Sounds like : You are ok and will be ok.!triple marker test is the better test. ...Read more
>40yo. Triple test hcg=30165u/l
calculated risk 1:83;
a soft marker, cardiac lesion, noted.
Chances for down's?
I am 5 month pregnant my triple marker test is positive what should I do next step. How much affected to my baby this test?
please discuss with: Your OB your OB needs to go over all of the results at length, because it depends what the odds are for each one that was checked , there is a blood test level 2 ultrasound and probable amniocenteis that you will need to have your OB should go over all of this with you. ...Read more
Breast marker: Ca 15.3 is a serum marker that was once employed in identifying breast cancer. The prefix Ca referred to carbohydrate antigen, a marker not specific for an immunogenic protein in breast cancer but rather one seen with malignant and inflammatory processes in the breast. Its accuracy as with all Ca markers is around 60% and was never approved for diagnosis but rather than for monitoring a response ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i test my blood sugar levels
- When should i take a pregnancy test after clomid
- Hit my head pretty hard on the doorway when should i start to worry
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why should i have a stress test if my echocardiogram is normal?
- I get dizzy when i do blood test any possible reasons my blood tests are normal
- Sometimes i get a sour taste in my mouth when i bend over should i be worried
- Spotting when i should have my period
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online