Doctor insights on:
When Should I Have A Molemap
I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday and right molelar is swollen can I still go to the dentist or do I wait for the swollen to go down ?
When a person is in remission in multiple myolema .what tests are recommended to see the progression of disease or otherwise and at which periodicity?
Is it always necessAry to go for BMT for multiple myolema patient. What are the tests to know the complete remission?
Current practice: BMT is commonly used yet there are so many new drugs available, questions are being raised whether we can do without it. It seems to add one year to an average patients survival. You have to decide whether to take that extra year now or wait , as the future of new drugs for treating myeloma looks very bright! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i exercise when i have a cold sore
- Should i take methotrexate when i have a cold
- Should i to wear sunglasses when i have conjunctivitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When should i have my period after having a medical miscarrage
- What kind of cervical mucus i should have when ovulating?
- When should i start to suspect that i might have abdominal or pelvic adhesions
- When should i use moisturizing soaps if i have eczema
- What should i do when i have a headache?