Doctor insights on:
When Should I Do A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am hoping that I am pregnant but I am expected to start on period by tomorrow when should I do a pregnancy test to find out i want positive results?
When should I do a pregnancy test ? Which one is best? I've been missing birth control so their may be a chance. I've been bleeding a little though.
When should I do a pregnancy test: conceived around december 22. Did a test the day of my missed period it was negative. Period is late now 7 days?
Now: If you haven't re-tested yet do it! ...Read more
3 sitting IUI done this month when should I do the pregnancy test , which IUI day should I consider standard to count days?
Ask: Depends when you are taking it. Ask your doctor what his/her instructions are! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i do a pregnancy test calculator
- What finger should i use when i do a fingerstick test?
- When should i take a pregnancy test after conception
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 3 days late when should i take a pregnancy test
- When should i take a pregnancy test after iui
- When should i take a pregnancy test after missed period
- When should i take a pregnancy test after clomid
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online