Doctor insights on:
When Should Breast Milk Form During Pregnancy
Yes: yes but with very wide variation. every body is different ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 34 w pregnant. What can I do now to induce breast milk production as i didn't have sufficient milk in my 1st pregnancy? Any medications or food?
Breastfeed: The best way to make more breastmilk is to breastfeed more often. ...Read more
What to do if I'm wondering if nephrocalcinosis can have any impact on your breast milk supply, or cause any complications in your pregnancy?
Should not: Nephrocalcinosis can be caused by a variety of things and is usually asymptomatic, chronic and slowly progressive. It is usually an incidental finding. There should be no impact on your breast milk supply. I would coordinate with your physician if you anticipate becoming pregnant. ...Read more
BREAST MILK: Your OB gives rx after delivery if you have no intention of breast feeding. Pumping breast for milk stimulates more milk production plus baby's feeding.To control breast milk after pumping is to limit the times of pumping to get milk or rest the breast. Side effect is engorgement and pain but will eventually dry up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast milk during pregnancy
- When does the placenta form during pregnancy
- Milk from breast during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Increasing breast milk during pregnancy
- Breast smell like milk during pregnancy
- When should i start pumping my breast milk
- How much milk should i drink during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online