Doctor insights on:
When Seeing White Spots When Eyes Are Closed
I see white spots before my eyes during the day and when i close them at night. Is this normal ? What could it be?
My 8 year old is seeing white spots.. couple of weeks ago he asked us whether it is snowing outside... we saw an eye dr, all good with the eye.
I have had a really bad headache the past few days. Just checked my BP and it 165/111 hr 81. Chest tightness and seeing white spots flicker in my eye?
Go to the ER: Your BP isn't that high but your symptoms are what are most disturbing. You should be evaluated tonight. ...Read more
I have 3 really tiny white spots located under my lower eyelid (where I put my eyeliner on) and those spots itch like crazy at times. Should I see an eye dr or dermatologist for it or is there something I do myself to stop the itchiness?
Unclear: I'm not sure what white spots behind the eyes means. If you are seeing white spots, there are a number of causes, which an ophthalmologist can help identify. Of concerns is retinal or vitreous detachment, which can cause intermittent white spots in your vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See eye doctor: It could be cysts, xanthaloma, molluscom.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spot when eyes closed
- What is it if a child has white spots in thier eyes when photographed?
- White spots when eyes shut
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my eyes having eye crust when i wake up in the morning?
- What does it mean when the bottom of your eyes are yellow?
- Why are my eyes red when i wake up?
- Sometimes i can see blue and green spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free