Doctor insights on:
When Is The Soonest Time During Pregnancy That I Can Get A Paternity Test
13 weeks-Blood Only: There is a new option available which uses the small amount of fetal dna present in mom's blood. Unlike other methods, there is no direct sampling of fetal blood/tissue. It requires a cheek swab from dad, but it does require 10 tubes from you. It uses PCR technology to amplify the dna. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Should I get paternity test done if I had sex with a guy on may31st 2014 and my pregnancy countdown (40 wks) started Aug3rd 2014? could he be the dad?
8-9 weeks gestation: Now blood tests are available that can determine paternity as early as the eighth or ninth week of pregnancy, without an invasive procedure. The potential fathers must also be willing to have blood drawn. Google "paternity testing prior to birth" and you can find a lab that will do this for you. Best wishes! ...Read more
Should I get paternity testing done if sex with a guy happened 2 months prior to the starting of my pregnancy countdown?
Your call: I have no idea if you're asking for advice or need encouragement ? If you've had more than one partner in the time in question, and don't know who the father could be, you need the fsther' s DNA as well to do the test. I would limit the number of testers, it's not a cheap test ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a week passed my missed period, my breasts are sore and I get neausous at random times during the day. All pregnancy tests say negative?
More reliable test?: While a delay of up to a week is not unusual, if you have a reson to suspect preg ...Read more
I had sex with a guy on march 5 and march 17, april 26 ultrasound dated by pregnancy 7 1/2 weeks, who is the father? I gave birth december 13
What is the best time to take a pregnancy test and how many weeks should I wait to get the most accurate results?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the soonest you can take a pregnancy test
- When is the soonest you can take a home pregnancy test
- When is the soonest i can get my baby into a routine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel tired all the time even when i get 8 hours of sleep what is that
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Whats the soonest i can get a hepatitis c test
- Why would i get motion sickness only during the day time when the sun is out?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online