Doctor insights on:
When Is The Earliest You Can Detect The Subtle Signs Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Maybe none: Many women feel something different, some morning sickness, some breast tenderness, mild cramping, spotting, pelvic pressure/fullness, maybe headache, loss or gain of appetite, craving of certain foods, fatigue etc...But some women feel nothing different, especially during first month or two. I once knew a woman who did not know she was pregnant until about 4 months..Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Some small changes: A woman of childbearing age who has some nausea (with or without vomiting), some fatigue (feels less energetic), a sharper/stronger sense of smell, mild soreness/swelling of her breasts, and maybe some food aversions and cravings... could be pregnant. Symptoms can occur before missing a period. She can do a urine pregnancy test 1 week after missing her period, to see if she will have a baby. ...Read more
Missed period: Most pregnancies are asymptomatic until the period is delayed. Remember the fetus is not connected to the mother until it is about fourteen days post conception. That means the mothers body is unaware it is pregnant. Any symptoms before a baby is sharing blood and chemicals with the mother are not pregnancy! ...Read more
Nature: The missed period is usually the first symptom. Remember you learned this in health class. Remember conception occurs one to five days after sex. Then a new fetus is not connected chemically or physically to the mother until it is large enough to have blood and chemicals that the mother's body can detect. This is ten to fourteen days after conception. You test after you miss a period. ...Read more
A missed: Period, is usually the first sign.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the earliest signs of pregnancy can occur
- What is the longest time you can go before you start showing signs of pregnancy?
- When is the earliest sign of pregnancy after conception
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test after a miscarriage?
- Can you show signs of pregnancy the next day after you get pregnant?
- When is the soonest you can take a pregnancy test
- What is the longest amount of time it can be before you start showing pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online