Doctor insights on:
When Is The Chances Of Getting Pregnant Less During Ovulation
What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation but your partner pulled out before ejaculation and went back in a little later ?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation if he pulls out and is wearing a condom?
If I had unprotected sex 2-3 days before ovulation, can I get pregnant? What are the chances of getting pregnant?
Absolutely: Sperm can survive for about 3 days in the female reproductive system, so timing is perfect for fertilization. Estimates from single event during fertile period, but most I've read range 20-33% likelihood of conception. When period due, check home pregnancy test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances of getting pregnant of having sex 3times during ovulation, and leading up to ovulation we had sex?
What are the chances of getting pregnant if the sperm was inserted at the opening of the cervix during ovulation?
Chances of pregnancy: About 25% per cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are my chances of getting pregnant if we had unprotected sex before, during, and after my ovulation?
What are my chances of getting pregnant a week after suspected ovulation? My fiancée for sure ejaculated in me during sex?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances to get pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of not getting pregnant during ovulation
- Chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Percent chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation period
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation?
- What are my chances of getting pregnant during ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free