Doctor insights on:
When Is The Best Time Of The Day To Take Aspirin
How many aspirins a day is it safe to take on a regular daily schedule? I take four 325mg tablets every day.
Aspirin Dose: This is a difficult question to answer without knowing why you are taking it. If you are taking Aspirin for its cardioprotectant effect, the dose is considerably lower than what you are taking on the other hand, if you are taking it as an anti-inflammatory agent for osteoarthritis, the dose seems a little low. The doctor who prescribed your Aspirin therapy is the best person to answer this ...Read more
Whatever time of: Day works best for you. Select a time that you can work into your routine and remember. Try to take it the same time each day. Take care. ...Read more
AM: Usually in the morning with breakfast.Get a more detailed answer ›
Anytime: There is no specific time.Get a more detailed answer ›
Any time: It absolutely doesn't matter at all. The antiplatelet effect of Aspirin lasts for the life of the platelet (10 days) and is irreversible. By taking an Aspirin each day, you assure that all platelets are affected. The timing doesn't matter since 90% of your platelets are affected on any given day. ...Read more
Aspirin: Can be taken any time of day, its platelet effects are long lasting. ...Read more
breakfast time: If you decided. Then at breakfast time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the best time of day to take siberian ginseng
- When is the best time of day to take prenatal vitamins
- When is the best time of day to take supplements like fish oil
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is the best time of day to take vitamins
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- What is the best time of day to take plavix?
- When is the best time to take baby aspirin for heart
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free