Doctor insights on:
When Is The Best Time Of The Day To Take Aspirin
How many aspirins a day is it safe to take on a regular daily schedule? I take four 325mg tablets every day.
Aspirin Dose: This is a difficult question to answer without knowing why you are taking it. If you are taking Aspirin for its cardioprotectant effect, the dose is considerably lower than what you are taking on the other hand, if you are taking it as an anti-inflammatory agent for osteoarthritis, the dose seems a little low. The doctor who prescribed your Aspirin therapy is the best person to answer this ...Read more
Whatever time of: Day works best for you. Select a time that you can work into your routine and remember. Try to take it the same time each day. Take care. ...Read more
AM: Usually in the morning with breakfast.Get a more detailed answer ›
Anytime: There is no specific time.Get a more detailed answer ›
breakfast time: If you decided. Then at breakfast time. ...Read more
Same time: Due to aspirin's effects on the platelets, as long as you take it at a similar time each day, the particular time of day does not have such a great impact. Control of other risk factors such as smoking cesstion and blood pressure control will also be expected to significantly impact the likelihood of future tia/stroke events. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Aspirin: Can be taken any time of day, its platelet effects are long lasting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- Best times to take baby aspirin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is the best time of day to take vitamins
- When is the best time of day to take baby aspiren
- When is the best time of day to take prenatal vitamins
- When is the best time of day to take siberian ginseng
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free